14 March 2011
Wisdom & Cosmic Awareness Blogs:
- Cosmicbuhay: http://cosmicbuhay.blogspot.com
- BrightWorld: http://erlefraynebrightworld.wordpress.com
Poetry & Arts Blogs:
- E. Argonza, Fair Trade and Food Security: Framework and Policy Architecture, KAISAMPALAD, 2005.
- E. Argonza, 13th Gate Unveiled: the Glorious Destiny of the Philippines and Southeast Asia, Collegium Liberum Publications, 2000.
- E. Argonza, Testament of National Grandeur, Collegium Liberum Publications, 2000.
- E. Argonza, Libertosophy and Freethought: the Path of Illumination for Libertarian Freethinkers, Collegium Liberum Publications, 1st Edition 1999 & 2nd Edition 2000.
- Market Study of a Cybernook, LCCM, 2003.
- Implications of National Wealth Concentration in Metro Manila, LCCM, 2003.
- Co-author, Feasibility of an Integrated Development Program for a Cooperative Farm System in Damba Batangas, Phoenixkonsult & Terres Des Hommes, 1998.
- Needs Assessment of Muslim Women in Quiapo Manila, LCCM, 2003.
- Radio Audience Research, Bureau of Broadcast, 1989.
- Co-author, Socio-economic and Demographic Survey of Ermita Manila, University of the Philippines in Manila, 1989. [Pioneer research project of the newly-opened MSP]
- Feasibility of an Album Record for Overseas Migrants, KAKAMMPI, 1989. Social psychology of urban neighborhoods, University of the Philippines, 1986.
- …[And couples of other monographs, including the book on Fair Trade & Food Security that came out in monograph form primarily (see books)…]
Fifty-five (55)+ academic articles to date, published in journals, technical magazines, and academic newsletters.
TECHNICAL PAPERS & BUSINESS RESEARCH
Voluminous technical papers comprising of: business plans, pre-feasibility studies, training modules & instructional curricula, program designs, operations plans or O-Plans, strategic & tactical plans, marketing plans, political & economic risk analyses, budget plans, project plans w/ PERT-CPMs, research & development agenda, and project proposals for diverse projects (forwarded to funding agencies or approving unit within the organization).